Kojack for single axle caravans (KJ4000S)
Introducing the Kojack Hydraulic Caravan Jack & Levelling System – a revolutionary 3-stage hydraulic jack designed for caravans without jacking points.
Custom-designed brackets enable effortless jacking and levelling of your caravan without the need to drill into the chassis, preserving your warranty. The Kojack fits 99% of caravans, ensuring convenience and ease wherever you park.
Developed at Purple Line’s innovative UK center, this 3-tier hydraulic bottle jack connects into dedicated safe anchor points, securely attached to your chassis. The brackets conveniently bolt into pre-existing holes, standard on most AL-KO & BPW chassis.
Rest assured, the Kojack has received full TUV CE accreditation and boasts a safe working load (SWL) of 2000kg.
The Kojack set includes a 3-tier hydraulic bottle jack, 2 x chassis brackets with integral spirit levels, and all necessary fittings and fixings, ensuring you have everything you need.
Kojack Hydraulic caravan jack & levelling system…. Quick wheel changes and the perfect pitch.
- Product – KJ4000S
- Safe working load (kg) – 2000
- Colour – High visibility orange
- Compressed dimensions (mm) – 170H X 140W X 130D
- Extended dimensions (mm) – 390H X 140W X 130D
- Weight (kg) – Jack – 4.7 Package – 6.1
- Bracket type – L-Bracket
- Number of brackets included – 2
- Bracket spirit levels – Included
- L-Bracket dimensions (mm) – 155H X 950W X 60D
- L-Bracket weight (kg) – 0.7
- Hole spacing from centre (mm) – 55